Stay Up to Date
Receive Bicycle Friendly America news delivered straight to your inbox every other week.
Bike Month Link Round Up
National Bike Month is 20 days in, and we've seen such a great response online and in print. There have been numerous articles, TV pieces and radio spots from across the country covering the two-wheeled celebration this May.
We've also seen great coverage of the Bicycle Friendly State ranking, which served as a great lead-out to the many great events advocates and organizers like yourselves hosted for National Bike To Work Week.
Below is just a snapshot of some of the great press coverage and political pronouncements of Bike Month. If you've seen any in your local market, Tweet us the link!
- Time: It's Bike To Work Week! Commuter Freebies and 4 Tips for First-Timers
- Time: These are the 9 Best Cities For Biking To Work
- National Public Radio: 2015 Rankings List Most 'Bicycle Friendly' U.S. States
- CNN: The Best States for Bicycling
- Wired: Ranked: The Most Bike-Friendly States in the U.S.
- USA Today: Bike Lanes Aren't Just for Show
- Outside: New Rankings Out for Bike-Friendly States
- Vox: Why Washington and Minnesota are the most bicycle-friendly states in the U.S.
- Fast Co: How Bike-Friendly is Your State?
- Weather Channel: The Deadliest States for Bikers
- USDOT: National Bike Month Begins
Stay tuned to the blog all month-long for all of our National Bike Month promotions. Tell us why you ride at bikeleague.org/whyiride.