Productive Advocacy Partnerships
League membership offers significant benefits to advocacy organizations at all levels:
- Eligibility to participate in the League's insurance program
- Organizational and event listings in the League's Cycling in your Area guide
- Invitations to participate in the League's club leadership webinars, which cover topics of interest to clubs and advocacy organizations
- Discounted registration for the National Bike Summit, the country's premier gathering of cycling advocates.
- League member organizations are invited to participate as Bicycle Friendly America local reviewers for community, business, state, and university applications.
Your membership also supports stronger bicycling advocacy across the country, by powering the League's multi-faceted advocacy work.
State and Local Advocacy
Tools and resources to boost biking in your community
Facts, figures and lessons from the field