Productive Advocacy Partnerships
League membership offers significant benefits to advocacy organizations at all levels:
- Eligibility to participate in the League's insurance program
- Organizational and event listings in the League's Cycling in your Area guide
- Invitations to participate in the League's club leadership webinars, which cover topics of interest to clubs and advocacy organizations
- Discounted registration for the National Bike Summit, the country's premier gathering of cycling advocates.
- League member organizations are invited to participate as Bicycle Friendly America local reviewers for community, business, state, and university applications.
Your membership also supports stronger bicycling advocacy across the country, by powering the League's multi-faceted advocacy work.
Want your organization to have a say in the League's federal platform? Consider joining Bike Walk Action!
Bike Walk Action is a coalition of state and local bicycling and walking advocacy organizations involved in supporting League federal advocacy and setting League federal policy.
· Receive regular insider updates from the League’s Vice President of Government Relations.
· Choose members of the BWA Advisory Committee -which talks monthly to discuss and advise league staff on federal policy issues and how they effect state and local advocacy.
· Weigh in with their representative on the Advisory Committee
· Have the opportunity to serve on the BWA Advisory Committee
Tools and resources to boost biking in your community
Facts, figures and lessons from the field