Stay Up to Date
Receive Bicycle Friendly America news delivered straight to your inbox every other week.
National Bike Challenge: Top Prizes Are...
We all have reasons why we ride. Some of us ride for transportation. Others ride for health. Many ride for multiple reasons. But here at the National Bike Challenge, there’s a bonus reason why we ride…
Thanks to our generous in-kind sponsors, we’ve got more prizes than ever to give away in 2014! We’ve listed our current in-kind sponsors below, and more are being added each week!
- A Year’s Supply of Toilet Paper (x5) – courtesy of Scott Naturals
- 4-day North America Trek Travel Trip – courtesy of Trek Travel
- Jerseys, Camelbaks, Water Bottles – courtesy of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Bottle Openers (x25) – courtesy of Resource Revival
- Bike Shorts (x50) – courtesy of AeroTech Designs
- Bike Lights (x200) – courtesy of Planet Bike
- Box of Luna Bars (x25) – courtesy of Luna Bar
- Bike Gloves (x50) – courtesy of Bellwether
- Safety Sunglasses (x200) – courtesy of 3M
- Ear Covers/Strap Wraps (x100) – courtesy of Cat-Ears
- One-Year Membership (x15) – courtesy of League of American Bicyclists
- National Bike Challenge Socks (x15) – courtesy of League of American Bicyclists
There’s only one way to win: Log those miles! Each point level (Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.) unlocks a new array of prizes for you to be eligible to win. Winners are randomly selected on the last day of each month throughout the Challenge period (which runs May 1 – September 30) and will be announced on the first day of the new month!
We’re also grateful to our financial sponsors, without which the 2014 National Bike Challenge would not be possible:
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Wells Fargo
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Get Satisfaction
And thank YOU for being one of more than 30,000 Challenge riders! Let’s get to 30 million miles -– together. Not signed up yet? Make your Bike Month count: Register today.