Stay Up to Date
Receive Bicycle Friendly America news delivered straight to your inbox every other week.
Help Us Grow: Work for the League!
Do you love bicycling? Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy working with others to advance the cycling cause?
Apply to work for the League!
We're looking for a development associate to manage invitations, coordination, and on-site activities for events across the U.S. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, perfectionist tendencies on spelling and grammar, and love bicycling. The development associate plays an important role by providing administrative support to the Development Office and participating in all fundraising activities, including donor and public relations, direct mail appeals, and special events. This Bike League staffer will also manage the phone lines and education program mailings.
Requirements for the position include:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Does that sound like you? Send your cover letter and two paragraphs about how your skills match our needs to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 28, 2012.